Applicants must be native English speakers with a post-secondary education. A teaching certificate from either Canada or the US is also required. We offer a variety of programs for teachers, from two and four-week programs during the summer to 6-month and 1-year contracts. We can place teachers at a number of schools throughout mainland China. Native-English speaking teachers are in high-demand, and Chinese schools hire teachers year-round.
If you meet these qualifications, please contact us by phone, fax, or email with your resume, copies of your certificates and passport, and the application available on this website.
Document Checklist for Teach in China Applicants
1. ESL Teaching in China Application Form
2. Copy of doctor's note (to verify that applicant is in good health)
3. Copy of passport main page
4. Copy of China Visa (if applicable)
5. Copy of Degree Certificates, Course Certificates, Teacher Certificates and any other
related certification document
6. Copy of Reference letter(s) from previous employer/school
7. Personal Statement or statement from previous employer declaring that applicant is
not currently employed
8. Any additional documents demonstrating candidate's academic achievement and job
experience in the relevant field.
Positions Currently Available In Beijing, Shanghai, Guangdong, Wuxi and more:
New Century is always looking for North American teachers who are interested in teaching in China.