Benefits of Learning Chinese:
1. Chinese has become the language of choice and it is not only being taught in high school and college, but online as well.
2. More than 1 billion people speak the Chinese language. Being able to learn Chinese is not only fun, but it's also becoming an essential skill for business people and world travelers alike
3.Mastering the Chinese language opens doors to nearly one-fifth of the world's population. Standard Mandarin is spoken in China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore,Malaysia and many other regions of the world.
4. Learning another language gives you another viewpoint
5. Learning Chinese will give you a competitive advantage
6. Family and Community - If you have relatives who don't speak English, but only Chinese, it's so great to be able to speak with them in Chinese. If you also live within a Chinese community, it's nice to be able to relate to neighbors and friends speaking their language
7. Work -If your work involves regular contact with speakers of Chinese languages, being able to talk to them in their own languages will help you to communicate with them. It may also help you to make sales and to negotiate and secure contracts. Knowledge of Chinese languages may also increase your chances of finding a new job, getting a promotion or a transfer overseas, or of going on China business trips
8. Certificate issued by Office of the State of Hanban (certificate will not be issued if you have three Unexcused absences)
1.Culture in teaching Chinese, Skill of making teaching material & Teaching methods of Chinese as second language CSL
2. Contemporary Chinese
3.Workshop and seminar
4.Course: Chinese gramma
5.Shoaling Gongfu Show & Shadowboxing
6 .School visit and in class visit
7.Multimedia & Chinese Classical Music
8.National Center for the Performing Arts
9.Painting and Calligraphy
10. Culture exploration: Great Wall, The Ming’s Emperor Tomb, Great Wall, The Ming’s Emperor Tomb, Tian’an men, the Forbidden City, Jingshan, National Stadium ( bird's nest ), National Aquatics Center (water cube), China Nationalities Museum, the Temple of Heave, Liulichang, Silk Market and more to be named.
Please click on following links for details:
Application Form HSL 2011
2011 China HSL Training Itinerary
Trip Planning Form 2011