Harrison Hot Springs, Honey Bee Centre & Fort Langley One Day Tour
1. You will tour Harrison Hot Springs and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Harrison Lake. One can relax and enjoy the tranquility of the surrounding area, browse the roadside boutiques at your leisure, or take the time to enjoy the near-by Hot Spring-Pool (admission not included).
2. Visit the Honey Bee Centre where you will learn about the life cycle of honey bees, and have the chance to taste different kinds of freshly produced honey.
3. Tour the township of Fort Langley.
4. You will embark on a wine-tasting trip to a local winery where you will have a chance to enjoy some of B.C.'s famous locally produced wine products.
5. You will visit a local chocolate manufacturing plant for a behind-the-scenes look at the production of chocolate. One can learn how the chocolates are made, and have a chance to taste & purchase the freshly made products.
You will return to Vancouver in the evening.
(We reserve the right to alter the itinerary without prior notice)
For more details, please call New Century Travel at 905-577-6260 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org