Register Now | Username:   Password:   
 Home  Favorite
Toll Free:  1-866-266-1726
HomeAbout UsFAQ'sNewsTestimonialsContact Us |    



Visas and Immigration

August 28, 2013


Applicants must be native English speakers with a post-secondary education. A teaching certificate from either Canada or the US is also required. We offer a variety of programs for teachers, from two and four-week programs during the summer to 6-month and 1-year contracts. We can place teachers at a number of schools throughout mainland China. Native-English speaking teachers are in high-demand, and Chinese schools hire teachers year-round.

If you meet these qualifications, please contact us by phone, fax, or email with your resume, copies of your certificates and passport, and the application available on this website.

Document Checklist for Teach in China Applicants

1. ESL Teaching in China Application Form

2. Copy of doctor's note (to verify that applicant is in good health)

3. Copy of passport main page

4. Copy of China Visa (if applicable)

5. Copy of Degree Certificates, Course Certificates, Teacher Certificates and any other

related certification document

6. Copy of Reference letter(s) from previous employer/school

7. Personal Statement or statement from previous employer declaring that applicant is

not currently employed

8. Any additional documents demonstrating candidate's academic achievement and job

experience in the relevant field.

Application form:


Positions Currently Available In Shanghai,Chongqing,Beijing,Tianjing,Guangzhou,Nanjing,Hebei,Shandong,Guiyang

New Century is always looking for North American teachers who are interested in teaching in China.

Copyright 2007-2008 New Century | Designed by 
1461639 Visits Since Wednesday 04 April, 2007