Register Now | Username:   Password:   
 Home  Favorite
Toll Free:  1-866-266-1726
HomeAbout UsFAQ'sNewsTestimonialsContact Us |    



Visas and Immigration

Study/Work Permits

If you are planning to work or study in China, Canada, or the U.S, you will require either a work or study permit/visa, including a residency permit. We can advise you in this process, and in some cases, if you are working as a teacher with New Century, depending on the length of your contract, your work and residency permits may be included in your employment package. We cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted, but we will do our best to make the application process efficient and convenient for you. The application process will take time, depending on where you are going and for how long, and the earlier you apply and provide us with all the necessary information, the sooner you can begin you journey.

If you are a Chinese citizen applying for a study/work permit from China, planning to travel to Canada or the U.S for an extended period, contact New Century’s Shanghai Office for more information and assistance in the application process.

New Century Education and Travel Consulting Services

Canada Office

63 Dundurn Street South

Hamilton, Ontario Canada L8P 4J9

Tel. 905-577-6260

Fax. 905-525-0499


U.S Office

923 Arch Street

Philadelphia, PA 19107 USA

Tel. 215-625-9730 Toll-Free: 1-800-726-2742

Fax. 215-625-9753


Shanghai Office

Room B, 18th Floor, Zi Yun Plaza

No. 55, Lane 800, Zhong Shan Road West, Changning District, Shanghai, China, 200051

Tel: 01186-21-62336276

Fax: 01186-21-62336314


More News
Copyright 2007-2008 New Century | Designed by