New Century’s experienced staff is happy to help you prepare for your trip to China, whether you are going on a short holiday, extended trip, for business, or as a teacher. China is a unique country, unlike western countries in many ways, and it’s useful to prepare for your trip, so there won’t be any surprises when you arrive. Many of the products, foods, and medicines you buy in North America may be unavailable, or available in a different form, under a different name, in China. China also experiences a different climate and seasonal cycle than North America, and we can help you prepare for this adjustment, depending on the time of year you will be arriving. We also offer travel advice, including transportation, accommodations, sightseeing, and insurance etc. If you have any questions or concerns regarding Chinese culture, and what you might expect upon arriving in China (language, religion, customs, government, entertainment, money, shopping etc.) we would be happy to answer your questions or direct you to the proper channels.
（Picture-like landscape of Li River, Guilin, Guangxi Province）
New Century is committed to making your journey an experience you will always remember, and we’ll do our best to make it so.
CHINESE VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- the original copy of the passport must have at least six months of
remaining validity with enough blank visa pages;
- One complete Visa Application Form signed by the applicant;
- One recent 2X2 inches size passport photo, showing a full front view of
the applicant's head and shoulders without head covering;
VIETNAM VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- His/her original Passport and One copy of the Passport (the page with
- One completed application form for entry-exit visa to Vietnam
- One latest photo (4 x 6 cm or passport-sized; colour or black & white)
For more information, please contact us.
New Century Education and Travel Consulting
63 Dundurn Street South
Hamilton, Ontario Canada